"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Library Days

So, I am trying to look for some fun things Punky & I can do and so today we went to the library. She picked out some fun books, and we are excited to read them. I am going to start reading her chapter books...big girl books that don't have big pictures in them...I want her to use her imagination and anticipate what is going to happen night after night. We will see if it will keep her attention or not. If anyone has any recommendations for a book series that she would enjoy, I am open for suggestions! I thought about American Girl, but selfishly am trying to hold off on that because of all of the hoopla that comes with it (those dolls and accessories are SO expensive!).

1 comments:

rachel b said...

the library is a great idea! i don't think we're quite there yet, but a good idea for down the road!! ;)

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates