"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Monday, September 01, 2008

End of Summer

Well, I think I have to say that summer is officially over in our house. Our sitter for the summer, who we will greatly miss is done watching Punky and we start a new sitter this week (which was a wonderful answer to prayer)! Here are a few fun pics I have taken over the last few weeks...

Hubby likes to draw pics for Punky in the tub...somehow it even ended up on her back...

Punky loves corn on the cob...




Punky and Grandma!



Good by, summer. It was a lot of fun, but now it is on to my favorite season...FALL!


0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates