"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Florida here we come...

I am so excited...around this time tomorrow we will be getting ready to get in the car for the very long (and expensive) journey to Florida. I am so ready. I have a ton of stuff to do to get ready and even more to get done tomorrow at work before we leave. I am feeling the stress of the pre-vacation blues. I hate packing and getting ready to go...sometimes all of the effort at work to get ready to go makes the trip not even worth it...but I am sure this one will be great! We are so excited, and Punky cannot stop talking about the beach and seeing Cinderella's castle.

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates